 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 1338
Re: Parts Sale....
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Sun, 25 Apr 1999 16:57:29 GMT

Ed Jones <edboxer@aol.com> wrote:
In lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, Ed Jones writes:
In lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, Julie Krenz writes:
Hello all!
Well, what started out as me buying a couple of buckets for some white
fences has turned into a pretty big piece sale . Here's the link
http://www.angelfire.com/il/ihopethisworks/AudreyII.html.

This link does not work!

Sorry, meant to say - This link does not work, unless you remover the period
after ...html

Hrmmm...  I normally try to not punctuate a sentence with a URL in it,
but I just went to this page before reading your comments and, without
thinking, only copied up to the l  - didn't touch the period.

Wouldn't most people do that?

--
Lego Shop at Home: 800-835-4386 (USA) / 800-267-5346 (Canada)
www.lugnet.com/news/ - A great new resource for LEGO fans worldwide