RE: I'm coming to trade!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.us.ca.sf
Date:
Fri, 14 May 1999 18:21:35 GMT

Hi Dave and everyone,
I have building parts from a Sail/Fly Marina to trade, and a load of other
parts as well.
In addition to maybe your town instructions, I'm looking for:

Runway/Airport base plates

Bricks, Regular Color Number Notes
2x10 White 1

Bricks, Slope/Inv Color Number Notes
2x3 reg low slope Grey 4
2x2 regular slope Grey 2

Plates Color Number Notes
2x16 White 1
2x16 Red 1
4x4 White 1
4x12 Red 1

Misc. Plates Color Number Notes
2x2+, "V" shaped plate Yellow 1

Decorated Elements
1x4 w/ black "grill" bars White 2

Misc. Color Number Notes
Control Panel Stand Grey 2
Minifig space vest Grey 2
Lg. Hair Brush Brown 2
1x2x2 thin wall Yellow 1 Black intersection printed on it
Skis, short Grey 4

Motion Color Number Notes
1x4 top hinge Yellow 2
round "tank" pieces Grey 3 Used as wheel hubs on other sets
1x2 top hinge Yellow 2

Home Maker Color Number
24x32 Baseplate Blue 1
"sink" cabinet with sink, red door 1