 General / 3855
Re: What am I gonna do if I can't buy buckets?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Thu, 29 Apr 1999 04:35:19 GMT

John Matthews wrote in message ...

So, if the above are true, how the heck am I gonna build my town?  It's bad
enough that in the real world I have trouble getting good masons to lay
bricks and blocks for my real buildings.  Now I am hearing that my bulk
brick supply is going to be cut off?  I can't build if I do not have a
steady supply of bricks!

Umm...sounds a lot like the situation in New Zealand where bulk buckets are
as common as transparent Macaroni bricks.  ;)

Sanjay