 General / 3854
Re: What am I gonna do if I can't buy buckets?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Thu, 29 Apr 1999 04:38:15 GMT

In lugnet.general, jmatthew@columbus.rr.com (John Matthews) writes:
[...] I am sincerely hoping this is a temporary measure due to the
LEGO Group's "Fitness Program."

me too.  group hug.  ;-)

Here is the first post:
   http://www.lugnet.com/news/display.cgi?lugnet.starwars:1607
and there are a lot more facts/details in some messages posted to RTL this
afternoon.

--Todd