 General / 3853
3852  |  3854
Subject:
What am I gonna do if I can't buy buckets?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Thu, 29 Apr 1999 00:38:42 GMT

I am assuming the rumors on RTL are true.  (we all know what happens when
you do that).

I am also assuming that the Todd Lehman who posted comments and admitted
that he may have been the start of the rumor is genuinely "our" Todd Lehman,
the generous benefactor of this great news server.  Imposters have been
known to try to shake up some communities on the net...

So, if the above are true, how the heck am I gonna build my town?  It's bad
enough that in the real world I have trouble getting good masons to lay
bricks and blocks for my real buildings.  Now I am hearing that my bulk
brick supply is going to be cut off?  I can't build if I do not have a
steady supply of bricks!

Woe is me.

I am sincerely hoping this is a temporary measure due to the LEGO Group's
"Fitness Program."

John Matthews
Architect in real life
LEGO Builder for sanity

P.S.  Note to the LEGO Group:  Buckets build imagination, sets build your
models.