 General / 3921
Re: What am I gonna do if I can't buy buckets?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Sun, 2 May 1999 16:08:11 GMT

Larry Pieniazek <lar@voyager.net> wrote:
etoys

They had them at 50% off for a while, and 75% very briefly (they got
just INHALED once they hit that price)

I never got any of the 75% off either.

Me either.  :(  Makes me wish there was another "good deals" announce
group so I could get it via e-mail.  I missed out on the 75% because I
was too busy to check RTL or Lugnet for a couple days, but I always
get my e-mail.

--
Lego Shop at Home: 800-835-4386 (USA) / 800-267-5346 (Canada)
www.lugnet.com/news/ - A great new resource for LEGO fans worldwide