 General / 3844
3843  |  3845
Subject:
Meijer - Lego Horse
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Wed, 28 Apr 1999 13:21:55 GMT

I finally convinced my manager to let me take a picture of the Lego version of
Sandy, the all popular riding horse for the kids that still only costs one
penny. It uses just regular bricks. They used Duplo green ones for the base.
Another neat thing is it actually does move like Sandy, but a lot slower.
LMKWYT!

http://www.geocities.com/~legoguy712/sandy-front.jpg

http://www.geocities.com/~legoguy712/sandy-back.jpg

Scott Sanburn