 General / 4944
Re: Meijer - Lego Horse
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Thu, 24 Jun 1999 21:32:47 GMT

The Meijer "Sandy the Pony" traveling LEGO show.

Charles

In lugnet.general, Scott Edward Sanburn writes:
Doers anyone remember what this thread was about? I put the original up, but I
lost the plot, so to speak! :)

Scott Sanburn

Charles Seyferth wrote:

In lugnet.general, Nick Goetz writes:
Talk about find of the week. Thanks for the clarification.

-Nick

FOTW?  I've got a box full of the promo shirts at work that you'd be • interested
in!  But they're *nothing* compared to the Time Cruisers shirt from '97/'97.

Charles

BTW - A little late replying, 'cause I just found this group..... ;)