 General / 3888
Re: Meijer - Lego Horse
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Fri, 30 Apr 1999 16:12:38 GMT

Gary,

Hmm.. I go there once in awhile during lunch, but I am there at night
pushing carts. It's the most no contact with the customers (guests in
Meijer corporate lingo) job you can get in retail, and for 7 something
an hour, it is not too bad. However, I am just working Friday nights
right now because of the overtime here at Affiliated. BTW, we are just
of I-94 n State Street, across the street from Chi-Chi's.

Scott, if you see a 6'3''
brown
haired guy (with goatee type beard) shaking his head in disbelief in >the LEGO aisle, that
will probably be me.

Hey, you sound like me, except I think I am up to 6'-4" now, blond hair,
and no goatee. I did the same head shaking at TRU the other night, off
Washtenaw Avenue. I got a coupon - buy $25.00 or above, and get a $10.00
set free. It took me twenty minutes, and I ended up buying a set for my
roommate to trade for parts, and the Space Port value pack for two parts
for one of my jets. Ugh! Anyway, that display should still be up for a
few weeks, if you haven't seen it.

Scott Sanburn

Gary Istok wrote:

Wow, that's the Meijer I visit sometimes on my lunch hour.  Scott, if you see a 6'3'' brown
haired guy (with goatee type beard) shaking his head in disbelief in the LEGO aisle, that
will probably be me.  But since it's not your primary job, you're probably not there between
9-5 weekdays anyway.