 General / 3908
Re: Meijer - Lego Horse
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Sat, 1 May 1999 04:57:39 GMT

I would like to point out that Ohio is the center of the midwest, Michigan
on the other hand is North of that (and doesn't count much for us folks down
here).

John

Larry Pieniazek <lar@voyager.net> wrote in message

"Christopher L. Weeks" wrote:

Scott Edward Sanburn wrote:

OK, I guess I should have gave some more information. This is from
Meijer, a huge retail chain in the Midwest mostly:

        I work at #64, Ann Arbor Saline Road, in lovely Ann Arbor, • Michigan.
However, I like my primary job much better! :)

Does Michigan count as the Midwest?  I'm in Missouri and kind of think
of maybe Illinois as the edge of the midwest...but it seems that
perceptions vary.

Michigan is the very center of the midwest. Illinois is one state away
from the edge. Ohio is in the midwest, for that matter, as is the
western part of PA according to some people.

:-)

Missouri, on the other hand, is in the South. It's a former slave state,
after all.

Hope that helps.

FDIC Know your Customer is wounded, thanks to you, but not dead...
See http://www.defendyourprivacy.com for details
- This is a family newsgroup, thanks.