 General / 3880
Re: Meijer - Lego Horse
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Fri, 30 Apr 1999 12:17:17 GMT

OK, I guess I should have gave some more information. This is from
Meijer, a huge retail chain in the Midwest mostly:

http:///www.meijer.com

Anyway, I work there part time as my second job, and one of the big
sellers of Meijer is that they have these mechanical horses near the
checkouts for the kids, and they still cost one penny, since it opened
in 1933?

They are having a Lego sale at Meijer, and they have this Lego display
of a Lego model of the actual horse. Kids don't ride this one, but it is
one of those trademarks of Meijer.

Scott Sanburn
Terry K wrote:

It costs a penny to ride?  Won't the kids bonk their heads on the glass?
And I noticed that your pictures are labeled "sandy-front" and "sandy-back".
Shouldn't that be "sandy-right" and sandy-left"?

:-)

But seriously, thanks for the pics.
Do you know the origin of the display?

-- Terry K --