 General / 3894
Re: Meijer - Lego Horse
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Fri, 30 Apr 1999 20:13:30 GMT

Scott Edward Sanburn wrote:

OK, I guess I should have gave some more information. This is from
Meijer, a huge retail chain in the Midwest mostly:

        I work at #64, Ann Arbor Saline Road, in lovely Ann Arbor, Michigan.
However, I like my primary job much better! :)

Does Michigan count as the Midwest?  I'm in Missouri and kind of think
of maybe Illinois as the edge of the midwest...but it seems that
perceptions vary.

--
Sincerely,

Christopher L. Weeks