 Star Wars / 2189
Re: Making accurate Y-Wing engines
Newsgroups:
lugnet.starwars
Date:
Thu, 13 May 1999 20:05:10 GMT

In lugnet.starwars, Robert Brunskill writes:
I've been thinking about ways to fix it, and a couple nights ago, as I was
sorting through my old sets, evaluating them for trades, I came across two
of my oldest sets: Brickyard and Road Construction Crew. Both of these sets
had 4x4 black turntables. Unlike the modern version, which is a round
turntable on top of a square plate, these are two half-height rounds on top
of each other, so the entire piece is round.

Two layers of Macaroni bricks would work well, too.  It would make the engines
longer and you'd have to alternate them, but I think it would work.

Jeff