  Search Results: shifty bricks
 Results 1121 – 1140 of about 29000.
Search took 0.00 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  Re: Greater Midwest LEGO Train Club (GMLTC)

(...) Great Create is held in the HHH (Hubert H. Humphrey) dome in downtown Minneapolis. Note that this picture was taken before I started hanging with these guys. To Steve's bridge questions. I am on hearsay and other pictures I have seen, as I (...) (26 years ago, 13-Mar-99, to lugnet.trains)

bricks
(score: 0.875)

  Re: An innovative way to remove printing from small Lego elements

Thomas Main wrote in message <36F91D08.4B3BA882@a...te.edu>... (...) I find having a cat is easier and less lumpy... if you build something with all your decorated bricks, place it in front of a gas fire and have a cat, the cat will, whilst lying (...) (26 years ago, 31-Mar-99, to lugnet.general)

bricks
(score: 0.874)

  Re: Greater Midwest LEGO Train Club (GMLTC)

As promised, here is a teaser pic: (URL) entire layout is built from Lego. All those red sides with black streaks are Lego! Only the supporting tables (the boards and draping) are not. Conan Callopy (much of the bricks are his and his uncle's) is in (...) (26 years ago, 13-Mar-99, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.general, lugnet.loc.us.mn.msp)

bricks
(score: 0.874)

  Re: More GMLTC pics

(...) Well, I gasped, but my opinion of you has not gone down (you do not paint bricks to get the colors you want, do you?) Lego make such a limitted selection of track that it can be annoying, especially the points. Didn't someone come up with a (...) (26 years ago, 18-Mar-99, to lugnet.trains)

bricks
(score: 0.874)

  Re: Some sets I'd like to see

The Slave 1 and the Millennium Falcon are the two sets you listed that I would beg my wife for permission to buy on the spot! That says something, because I'm on a strict budget. Anyway, I'd also add a regular Tie Fighter to the mix of vehicles. The (...) (26 years ago, 11-Mar-99, to lugnet.starwars)

bricks
(score: 0.874)

  "Antiques wanted"

I am looking to buy any and or all of these sets in any condition: 1967 329 antique car 1967 335 transport truck 1967 404 hubs and tires 1967 080 basic building set 1969 900 4 small wheels with accessories 1969 901 2 Large wheels etc. (x2) 1969 902 (...) (26 years ago, 25-Mar-99, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

bricks
(score: 0.874)

  Re: Dark Ages story

My devotion for LEGO both ended and resurrected with the 5580 Highway Rig. (URL) the age of 13-14 or so, I got this set. I bought it with my own saved money, despite my mother's comment that I was too old for LEGO. When I had built the 5580, I (...) (26 years ago, 11-Mar-99, to lugnet.general)

bricks
(score: 0.874)

  Lego Movie!

CollinSoft Productions is proud to announce: "Ohio Dan vs. the Silver Brick of Doom" Filmed entirely with Lego Bricks. Check it out at (URL) Quicktime 3.0) I'll have more information on how it was made up later. -- Ryan Collins ryan@collinsoft.com (...) (26 years ago, 19-Mar-99, to lugnet.general)

bricks
(score: 0.874)

  Re: Lugnet clone handling? (was: Re: LEGO clone auction)

(...) Hmm...sounds like a condition that aging, has-been rockers have....have you seen some of the VH1 "Where Are They Now?" episodes? (...) I've noticed this too. I like to think the aversion comes from legitimate concerns about quality - but (...) (26 years ago, 24-Mar-99, to lugnet.admin.general)

bricks
(score: 0.874)

  Re: Coko Bricks Military Sets review

(...) photo (...) train (...) hmmmm.. i haven't seen ANY clones (tente, coko, tyco, etc.) with train stuff. where did you see the mention of trains? (now i'm curious.) ..joseph g (26 years ago, 9-Apr-99, to lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands)

bricks
(score: 0.874)

  Were Parts Packs available in US stores?

I remember as a child when I went to my neighborhood toy store in the 1960's they had the Samsonite Supplemental Parts Packs. Today most toy stores may have some base/road plates, and that's about it as much as they carry in supplemental items. I (...) (26 years ago, 12-Mar-99, to lugnet.general)

bricks
(score: 0.874)

  Re: Greater Midwest LEGO Train Club (GMLTC)

(...) Larry - Thanks for putting this out for the world to see! (...) Master builder? <blush> (...) The billboards on the outfield fence of the baseball stadium on the far right are built with bricks. The only non-brick billboard is the one on top (...) (26 years ago, 15-Mar-99, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.general, lugnet.loc.us.mn.msp)

bricks
(score: 0.874)

  Phantom Menace trailer/LEGO sets

I just watched the Phantom Menace trailer and it is truly amazing! I have a feeling this movie will shatter Titanic's box office record. If you get a chance to download it or see it at the theaters, you won't be disappointed. Some misc. ramblings (...) (26 years ago, 12-Mar-99, to lugnet.starwars)

bricks
(score: 0.874)

  Re: Who had the 5571 Inventory?

Tom seems like a nice guy and I was just giving him a hard time, but I agree with John Neal. No, I am not suggesting that people charge for an inventory; I am simply suggesting that favors go both ways. (Not like mob favors, like friend favors). (...) (26 years ago, 18-Mar-99, to lugnet.general, lugnet.market.auction)

bricks
(score: 0.874)

  LEGO Purity test. was: Super Tanker and Tug Boat at Joe's Lego Page

(...) Back in 1996, Kevin John Stefan posted a LEGO Purity Test to RTL. Herewith, I reproduce it as posted: ---...--- Begin included posting from Kevin ---...--- Recently, I've been doing some major-league surfing on the Web (when Netscape isn't (...) (26 years ago, 15-Mar-99, to lugnet.general)

bricks
(score: 0.874)

  Star Wars spotted in Colorado

For those who live in Colorado, you might want to check your local Wal Marts for Star Wars sets. During lunch, I took a trip to one of the Wal Marts close to work. Well, sure enough, I found two of the Star Wars sets: The X-Wing and the Snowspeeder. (...) (26 years ago, 12-Mar-99, to lugnet.starwars)

bricks
(score: 0.874)

  Re: Nano-mosquito-blood-droid

(...) this is pretty cool! i like the idea (along with duane hess' robots) of minifig size figures/creatures made out of bricks. ..joseph g (26 years ago, 17-Mar-99, to lugnet.cad)

bricks
(score: 0.874)

  Re: Coko Bricks Military Sets review

(...) "train (...) aaaah... those jumbo sets are like duplo. the buckets make what kind of looks like a train but it doesn't run on a track or anything. sorry for not understanding. i didn't include any jpg.s for the section because of limited space (...) (26 years ago, 10-Apr-99, to lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands)

bricks
(score: 0.874)

  Star Wars Parts Auction UPDATE

Please read the rules that follow the auction listing. Minifigs do not come with accessories, but do include either helmet or hair, and in Hoth Rebel, a backpack. * Items marked with an asterisk indicate that Quan shows quantity of multiple pieces. (...) (26 years ago, 14-Mar-99, to lugnet.market.auction)

bricks
(score: 0.874)

  Re: Were Parts Packs available in US stores?

Hi all, This is my first post to LUGNET but I ahve been lurking on and off around here for a few months now. Sometime around 1979-1982 I was building some sort of building and I needed more red roof slope pieces. My dad asked my mom to take me out (...) (26 years ago, 12-Mar-99, to lugnet.general)

bricks
(score: 0.874)

More:  Next Page >>