 Star Wars / 747
Re: Some sets I'd like to see
Newsgroups:
lugnet.starwars
Date:
Thu, 11 Mar 1999 22:07:49 GMT

The Slave 1 and the Millennium Falcon are the two sets you listed that I
would beg my wife for permission to buy on the spot!  That says something,
because I'm on a strict budget.

Anyway, I'd also add a regular Tie Fighter to the mix of vehicles.  The
current LEGO Tie Fighter is actually Darth Vader's ship.  Also, Dagobah
(sp?), Death Star, Cantina and Endor playsets (Ewok village) would be nice.

Finally, someone else had a fantastic idea about Star Wars freestyle buckets
based on certain themes (i.e., Tatooine tan brick bucket, Hoth white and
grey brick bucket; Imperial gray, black and dark gray brick bucket; and
Rebel orange and gray brick bucket).  Each would include standard bricks and
a mix of special slopes, canopies and wing pieces that would enable users to
build Star Wars-specific creations.

Steve B.

-----Original Message-----
From: Scott <dennett@agate.net>
To: lugnet.starwars@lugnet.com <lugnet.starwars@lugnet.com>
Date: Thursday, March 11, 1999 2:27 PM
Subject: Some sets I'd like to see

These are some Star Wars sets I would like to see made eventualy. Which
of these sets would you others most like to see??

A-Wing fighter
B-Wing fighter
Slave I w/Boba Fett
AT-ST w/Driver&Gunner
Taun-Taun & Rider
M. Falcon (1)
AT-AT (2)

Minifig Packs
--------------------
5 Stormtroopers 1 Officer
5 Hoth Troopers 1 General Reiknan(sp)
5 Rebel Soldiers(eps4) 1 C3PO
4 Snowtroopers w/"E-WEB" (3)
3 Rebel Pilots 3 TIE pilots

(1) Cockpit seating 4, lounge w/chess board, Cargo bay, some
compartments, smuggling compartments would be really cool, price of
-$100.
(2) This would be real fun but unrealistic and expensive(+$100. prob.)
The cockpit should be able to hold the driver$gunner and @5 ST should
fit in the back
(3) the "E-WEB" was the big gun on the tri-pod

Ryan
"Build or build not, there is no try." - Lego Master Yoda