 Trains / 804
Re: Greater Midwest LEGO Train Club (GMLTC)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains, lugnet.general, lugnet.loc.us.mn.msp
Date:
Sat, 13 Mar 1999 00:19:00 GMT

As promised, here is a teaser pic:

http://my.voyager.net/lar/UMLTC_layout.jpg

That entire layout is built from Lego. All those red sides with black
streaks are Lego! Only the supporting tables (the boards and draping)
are not.

Conan Callopy (much of the bricks are his and his uncle's) is in the
center area and John Gerlach (master builder of rolling stock) is in the
black shirt behind the layout. This pic was taken at the Great Create
(last year??). As I type this (from the World Club at the MPLS airport
awaiting my flight....) the UMLTC gang is on their way to LaCrosse Wi
for a show.

These guys are a little less purist than me, note the billboards. John
often uses decals or labelmaker labels to decorate his engines and
rolling stock. But I can deal.

FDIC Know your Customer is wounded, thanks to you, but not dead...
See http://www.defendyourprivacy.com for details
- This is a family newsgroup, thanks.