 Trains / 844
Re: Greater Midwest LEGO Train Club (GMLTC)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains, lugnet.general, lugnet.loc.us.mn.msp
Date:
Wed, 17 Mar 1999 07:13:38 GMT

Hi All,
A couple shows ago we had a 60+ car train with two front puller engines and
a pusher engine at the tail. We had to be a bit careful not to "pop a
knuckle" (that makes me smile to say that) but with that kind of load the
engines had a real prototype speed acceration (slow!!!).
SteveB
www.PNLTC.org