 Trains / 802
Re: Greater Midwest LEGO Train Club (GMLTC)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains, lugnet.general
Date:
Fri, 12 Mar 1999 00:12:30 GMT

Steve Barile wrote:

I second that!  I love the consistancey of the URLs! Larry do you fly in every
Thrus?

I am on a Minneapolis based project and pop by (it's about 10 min from
where I'm working) on thursdays.

So  no, I don't fly in every thursday. Just Sunday through friday.

Stop the FDIC from spying on us! Go to
http://www.defendyourprivacy.com and sign the petition.
- This is a family newsgroup, thanks.