 Trains / 889
Re: Greater Midwest LEGO Train Club (GMLTC)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Sat, 20 Mar 1999 16:14:00 GMT

Larry,

Oops! OK, sounds like a plan to me! I am a little confused on where
most of the meetings and showings are. Any info would be appreciated!

Scott Sanburn

Larry Pieniazek wrote:

Scott Edward Sanburn wrote:

Now if there was only one in Michigan! :)

Who says there isn't? I said it was a low structure group. You're in
michigan. I am too. so there is. :-)

FDIC Know your Customer is wounded, thanks to you, but not dead...
See http://www.defendyourprivacy.com for details
- This is a family newsgroup, thanks.