 Trains / 890
Re: Q: 4547 (Tourist/Club car) availability in the UK
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains, lugnet.loc.uk
Date:
Sat, 20 Mar 1999 18:12:28 GMT

In lugnet.loc.uk, Kev Holmes writes:
We were lucky enough to secure one of these Tourist/Club cars in a
second hand sale last night and the thought occurred to me - Just how
rare are these in the UK? side

They were as readily available as any other train item in the UK in
1993 & 1994, which means only in a few very good shops

David