 Trains / 807
Re: Greater Midwest LEGO Train Club (GMLTC)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains, lugnet.general, lugnet.loc.us.mn.msp
Date:
Sat, 13 Mar 1999 02:07:16 GMT

In lugnet.trains, Tamyra Teed writes:
[snip]
Speaking of Track, anyone that has the special layouts of track on
backorder, I got mine today, and they said it wouldn't show up till the
end of April. I guess they got the switch tracks in, needless to say,
I'm rebuilding my train this weekend!!!!

Keep us posted to more pics please!
Tamy

If you're talking about the Deluxe Track Kit and ilk, I just ordered one of
those Wednesday, and they said it would be here on Monday.  :)  I can't wait
to not have my train going around in a very small oval anymore!

And I agree, I'd love to see more pictures!
-Anne