  Search Results: post frequency
 Results 41 – 60 of about 37000.
Search took 0.00 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  Re: .loc.au stats for October

(...) My concern here with taking on the Italians is that they post in Italian. Therefore any quality metric has to be multi lingual. That goes without saying so that's presumably why Kerry didn't say it, but I needed to boost my new/quoted material (...) (22 years ago, 5-Nov-02, to lugnet.loc.au)

post, frequency
(score: 3.001)

  Many HandyBoard questions (and a few answers)

I wrote this a few weeks ago, and could not post the darn thing, as lugnet wouldn't let me. Since then, I have answered a few of my questions, and will include them to help others. I now have an unassembeld HB from Acronome, and look forward to (...) (23 years ago, 8-Jan-02, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)

post, frequency
(score: 3.001)

  RE: RCX transmitting on the IR over 2400

(...) 4800 baud is not always easy to achieve. Success is very dependent on what RCX vintage and which tower type you're using. Yo9u haven't mentioned what RCX programming system you're using and what is the message format you're using. If it is (...) (17 years ago, 10-Aug-07, to lugnet.robotics)

post, frequency
(score: 3.001)

  Re: Error in Hash Database again?

(...) Indeed it does, and perhaps that is what it was. But I could swear I saw the very post that was mixed in there long long ago (on the 10th) and then it reappeared out of order. But it could have been a dup that got stuck somewhere and just now (...) (24 years ago, 12-Dec-00, to lugnet.admin.general)

post, frequency
(score: 3.001)

  Re: E-mail authentication during posting

Hi Todd - I'd also like to thank you for this. Now LUGNET is more secure. I do want to continue to voice the concerns a few others have had here though. I also use a newsreader 90% of the time to post, and its an inconvenience. It would be great if (...) (23 years ago, 19-Jun-01, to lugnet.admin.nntp)

post, frequency
(score: 3.001)

  Problems reading active sensors with legos? Is there a solution?

I'm a bit confused with the reading of my light sensor with legOS. I'm getting values with a lot of "noise"... For example, reading the value for white, I'm getting values with a "noise" from 36 to 24 (raw) around the right value. Reading some post (...) (25 years ago, 30-Mar-00, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos)

post, frequency
(score: 3.001)

  Re: Weeks Box - round two (...no, really!)

(...) me (...) Hey. THAT is a nifty idea. Circumvents the "I dont want my address publicly posted" while also solving or at least reducing the frequency of "I don't have so and so's address can anyone help?" Um, is there any Jambalaya (or other) (...) (24 years ago, 29-Sep-00, to lugnet.market.jambalaya)

post, frequency
(score: 3.001)

  Re: AIR FUD, or, Cellphone makers liable for air crashes?

(...) True, but how about the FCC's current strategy of restricting EM emissions to certain frequency ranges? Does the noise that spills out of a Palm Pilot or even a cell phone really cover a wide range of frequencies? However, I believe that the (...) (24 years ago, 16-Feb-01, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

post, frequency
(score: 3.001)

  Re: Community Policing is a Good Thing(TM)

Frank did an excellent job of addressing most of the points you raised in your post. There was one loose end though... In lugnet.admin.general, Kyle Beatty wrote much that Larry snipped: (...) I am assuming this example is what you refer to here in (...) (23 years ago, 23-Jan-02, to lugnet.admin.general)

post, frequency
(score: 3.001)

  Big Brother question (was Re: Loose or Clumps?)

(...) So Todd, do ever send something like this out and the chart how frequently #6581 is looked up on pause? I would think that would be very interesting. How many of us remember all those numbers, I know some of you do, but only keep track of a (...) (25 years ago, 7-Jul-99, to lugnet.off-topic.fun)

post, frequency
(score: 3.001)

  Re: Memberships - so many people I don't know

(...) No need to apologize. I didn't take it as an insult. I wouldn't call it a "safe zone", more a "selected reading zone". (...) [snip] (...) Ack, I've got Todd over analysing (Aquarius with Virgo rising?). My whole point was simply that I didn't (...) (25 years ago, 29-Nov-99, to lugnet.people)

post, frequency
(score: 3.001)

  Re: New Faction: The Bonktrons are coming.

(...) Still wondering what contest Rosco was referring to when I called Richie on his previous trolling, starting to suspect a pattern, and wondering as to why the frequency of these trolls and mocks seems to be increasing, I decided to go look (...) (19 years ago, 8-Sep-05, to lugnet.space, FTX)

post, frequency
(score: 3.001)

  Re: How can I build sensor to measure eeg

(...) First, normal EEG is between 0.1 and 20 uV, with some exceptions uptil 100 uV. With a special (low noise, high CMRR) instrumentation opamp this would be no problem. Second, the highest frequency is about 120 Hz, so you need to sample at least (...) (23 years ago, 6-Aug-01, to lugnet.robotics)

post, frequency
(score: 3.001)

  Re: expansion board

I used the one available IR LED driver on the HB to drive a Radio Shack high-output IR LED. This, along with a Radio Shack IR decoder module (a little silver box about the size of a sugar cube that takes +5vdc and ground, and outputs a TTL level (...) (28 years ago, 14-Feb-97, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)

post, frequency
(score: 3.001)

  Re: WARNING: spam from Helge Viker

(...) Well-- an interesting note on this... I got email from him on my OTHER email account, NOT on the one I usually post to LUGNET from... In fact, I don't think the LUGNET system even 'knows' about that email address... It never went out on RTL (...) (24 years ago, 5-May-00, to lugnet.admin.general, lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

post, frequency
(score: 3.001)

  Re: Visit Kyle's Universe of Lego today!

Kyle, Just a polite reminder that posting something multiple times because it hasn't gotten a reply probably isn't the best approach. I realize it might be dissappointing that your post about your website which you put a lot of time into didn't get (...) (24 years ago, 12-Apr-00, to lugnet.space)

post, frequency
(score: 3.001)

  Re: Why the absence of LD in their own newsgroup?

(...) I dunno, but I don't think it's too inappropriate: (URL)There really is no reason that it should "go with the territory"... FBTB (...) I don't know, I don't frequent the FBTB forums too often. I don't have a feel for FBTB readers. We're acting (...) (22 years ago, 6-Jun-02, to lugnet.lego.direct)

post, frequency
(score: 3.001)

  Re: R22 - swinging bots

(...) Now, that's just rude. It may be appropriate, or even true, but I thought I'd point out the rudeness first. (...) OK, first, your obsessions (or insecurities?) are really creeping (nay, stampeding) into your post here. Second, do you mean two (...) (17 years ago, 15-Jun-07, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

post, frequency
(score: 3.001)

  Re: Kmart LEGO Sale!

Frederick Paepke wrote in message ... (...) Boy, I guess I didn't read my K-Mart flyer close enough... My experience from last year is that K-Mart runs at least 2 BOGO 50% sales on LEGO per month during the spring. Looks like the trend may be (...) (25 years ago, 24-Jan-00, to lugnet.market.shopping)

post, frequency
(score: 3.001)

  Re: Seriously...

I'm going to answer to some of the things that were raised by others over the weekend... On Todd's banning me from Lugnet: Todd has not contacted me privately, indeed he is unable to do so because I'm not going to publish new contact information (...) (21 years ago, 25-Nov-03, to lugnet.admin.general, FTX)

post, frequency
(score: 3.001)

More:  Next Page >>