 Space / 1861
Re: Visit Kyle's Universe of Lego today!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Wed, 12 Apr 2000 02:42:34 GMT

Kyle,
Just a polite reminder that posting something multiple times because
it hasn't gotten a reply probably isn't the best approach.  I realize
it might be dissappointing that your post about your website which you
put a lot of time into didn't get replies, but that doesn't mean
necessarily that people have not visited it.  People will see your
site out of curiosity, and I'm sure you will get feedback about it.

Heck, I haven't even touched my site (Zacktron) in about a year and I
still get feedback at the same frequency its alwasy came at!  I *do*
need to do something to it, but I just don't have the time right now.

BTW - cool site!  Fruitcake Accelerators - LOL! :)

-Tim

http://www.zacktron.com
http://www.ldraw.org
AIM:   timcourtne
ICQ:   23951114

In lugnet.space "Kyle Keppler" <hifiki@yahoo.com> wrote:

You KNOW YOU WANT to

http://hifiki.tripod.com

Kyle's Universe of Lego is a wonderful, easy to navigate, site mostly on space
lego.
It is also home to Keppler Industries (my model repository), the leader in
modern space technology.

Some of you may recognize my address from the lego maniacs search engine or the
lego webring, but if you actually venture into the site, which I know you will,
you will see all my time and effort when you see the beauty full layout.

But so far I am the only one who has critiqued my site. So when you visit give
me your two cents and let me know what you think. Tell me good. Tell me bad.
Tell me everything. You can either email me at hifiki@yahoo.com or reply to
this message.

Thanks a bunch
   Kyle Keppler hifiki@yahoo.com  http://hifiki.tripod.com/