 Space / 1862
Re: Visit Kyle's Universe of Lego today!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Wed, 12 Apr 2000 02:51:14 GMT

tim@zacktron.com (Tim Courtney) writes:
Heck, I haven't even touched my site (Zacktron) in about a year and I
still get feedback at the same frequency its alwasy came at!  I *do*
need to do something to it, but I just don't have the time right now.

I know what you mean.  Every time I come up with a layout/design for a
web site which I like, I soon get tired of making everything fit into the
scheme, and I never finish adding all the pics I want to of old stuff.
Maybe I should look more into creating pages on the fly and just keeping
my models in an easy to update database...I'd also like to make my rating
system show some results, also created on the fly.  I've come up with a
nifty bar graph idea, but I haven't really tried to implement it...
--Bram