 Space / 1911
Re: Visit Kyle's Universe of Lego today!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Sat, 15 Apr 2000 03:30:34 GMT

In lugnet.general, Kyle Keppler writes:
You KNOW YOU WANT to

http://hifiki.tripod.com

Kyle's Universe of Lego is a wonderful, easy to navigate, site mostly on space
lego.
It is also home to Keppler Industries (my model repository), the leader in
modern space technology.

Some of you may recognize my address from the lego maniacs search engine or • the
lego webring, but if you actually venture into the site, which I know you • will,
you will see all my time and effort when you see the beauty full layout.

But so far I am the only one who has critiqued my site. So when you visit give
me your two cents and let me know what you think. Tell me good. Tell me bad.
Tell me everything. You can either email me at hifiki@yahoo.com or reply to
this message.

Thanks a bunch
  Kyle Keppler hifiki@yahoo.com  http://hifiki.tripod.com/

Kyle:
      Your models look alright in terms of form & shape. However, as far as
your color schemes are concerned, many of your models suffer from the
dreaded "rainbow effect", which distracts the veiwer's attention from the form
& often obscures it. If I may make some suggestions, try restricting your
schemes to 4 colors or less & evenly distribute them throughout each of your
models. Also, have 1 or 2 of those colors dominate the color scheme. Use color
to bring out the contours of your models. By the way, your lettering design
looks pretty cool.

Todd Amacher- http://moonbase-io.webjump.com/default.htm