 Space / 1910
Re: Another space render...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.ray, lugnet.publish, lugnet.space, lugnet.build
Date:
Sat, 15 Apr 2000 03:00:53 GMT

In lugnet.cad.ray, Bram Lambrecht writes:
I'm afraid if I place a sun in the picture, the lighting
might look wrong, but I'll give it a shot and see if anything works.

OK, I added some lens flares:
Which one looks best?  Are the flares too big?  Too bright?  Badly placed?
TIA,
--Bram