 CAD / Ray-Tracing / 239
238  |  240
Subject:
Another space render...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.ray, lugnet.publish, lugnet.space, lugnet.build
Date:
Tue, 11 Apr 2000 22:50:04 GMT
Highlighted:
(details)

I've built a recreational space craft:
I envision it sort of as a sailplane for outer space...powered by solar wind or
solar power.  Does anyone have a good idea for a name for the model?
For all you artists out there, I'd also like a critique on the composition.
Any suggestions?
--Bram