 CAD / Ray-Tracing / 256
Re: Another space render...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.ray, lugnet.space, lugnet.build
Date:
Fri, 14 Apr 2000 22:35:26 GMT

Mr L F Braun <braunli1@pilot.msu.edu> writes:
A couple questions:
does the geometry really work that conveniently in the
"real built world," and do you think the wings would stay
on if an actual model were built?

(sorry to reply to myself:  I just saw this question had come up in
the one reply I hadn't read yet.  Figures!  ;) )

It's rare that I can come up with such a detailed and multi-angled model
without building it first.  After all, building a model IRL is much more
fun than assembling it virtually only...
About the wing strength--you can only pick the model up by the wings if
you hold them near to the attachment.  Otherwise they pop off.
--Bram