 CAD / Ray-Tracing / 243
Re: Another space render...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.ray, lugnet.publish, lugnet.space, lugnet.build
Date:
Wed, 12 Apr 2000 02:52:15 GMT

In lugnet.cad.ray, Bram Lambrecht writes:
I've built a recreational space craft:
I envision it sort of as a sailplane for outer space...powered by solar wind
or solar power.  Does anyone have a good idea for a name for the model?
For all you artists out there, I'd also like a critique on the composition.
Any suggestions?
How strong are those wings, held on by only two studs?
Alan