 Off-Topic / Fun / 2087
2086  |  2088
Subject:
Big Brother question (was Re: Loose or Clumps?)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.fun
Date:
Wed, 7 Jul 1999 16:31:23 GMT

Todd Lehman wrote:

Then again, that's also what I think when I see the name of town set #6581.
God help me.

So Todd, do ever send something like this out and the chart how
frequently #6581 is looked up on pause?  I would think that would be
very interesting.  How many of us remember all those numbers, I know
some of you do, but only keep track of a few.  So, I see your post and
click over to my permanently opened pause window and find it.  Graphs of
the hit frequency would be interesting correlated to posts like that.

Maybe I'm rambling now...

--
Sincerely,

Christopher L. Weeks