  Search Results: post frequency
 Results 1781 – 1800 of about 37000.
Search took 0.00 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  Re: Proper place to post US S@H Phone Specials

[Crossposted to lugnet.admin.general & lugnet.general, with followups set to lugnet.admin.general] (...) Mike, Suzanne just cautioned me that I might be taking a too-hasty approach here. So for tomorrow morning, just post wherever you think is (...) (26 years ago, 4-Jan-99, to lugnet.admin.general, lugnet.general)

post
(score: 0.896)

  Jason & Melissa's auction update 3 going 1

Here is the latest update for the auction. We have advanced all items that have received bids to going 1. We will advance status every 48 hours. Saturday they will be moved to going 2, and Monday they will be sold to highest bidder. 1. Minimum Bids (...) (26 years ago, 3-Dec-98, to lugnet.market.auction)

post
(score: 0.896)

  Re: Should RTL be hosted on this server?

(...) I'm using Free Agent 1.11/32. The instructions for doing it _are_ in the docs, though it is pretty vague and hard to find. The instruction in my version are under Help | How To section. Then at the bottom is the "FAQ's" selection. In that you (...) (26 years ago, 4-Dec-98, to lugnet.general)

post
(score: 0.896)

  Mindstorms Sale (Canada)

Eaton's is having a sale in Canada this weekend. 25% off things that fit in a bag, and 10% of things that don't (appliances, lawn mowers, ect.). Eaton's carries Mindstorms, but you should phone to check a particular store, and check that a (...) (26 years ago, 4-Dec-98, to lugnet.robotics)

post
(score: 0.896)

  Re: "1999 sets are out" message on RTL

(...) Looks legit; it includes a scan of the catalog cover, with a SW theme (Vader TIE chasing an X-Wing... very classic image, plus very classy appearance as the design is very uncluttered). Here's the text of the message itself. Kevin ---...--- (...) (26 years ago, 4-Dec-98, to lugnet.general)

post
(score: 0.896)

  Re: Proper place to post US S@H Phone Specials

(...) Yes, this was my intent. I was not suggesting a moderated news group. A moderated news group sounds like it is too much work. (...) Yes, I think it should work this way. Except, I suppose the original message would need to be posted to the new (...) (26 years ago, 2-Jan-99, to lugnet.admin.general)

post
(score: 0.896)

  Re: FS or FT, many unopened sets

(...) Try voyager.net rather than .com. If you look at his post headers, that's the domain he's on... (Same domain as my website, by the way. Voyager is an ISP in Michigan and metro Chicago. Good company if you're located there, geographically.) (...) (26 years ago, 14-Dec-98, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

post
(score: 0.896)

  Re: Proper place to post US S@H Phone Specials

(...) Yes, a group can be made to be read-only for everyone except the server administrator and a moderator (or a set of moderators). I've never created a moderated group before, but as far as I can tell, they're fairly easy to set up inside the (...) (26 years ago, 2-Jan-99, to lugnet.admin.general)

post
(score: 0.896)

  Re: Marsbase is fixed.

(...) Although, if you don't post some different view of the Kingfisher soon, Her Majesty will be forced to send a Candiru and a couple of Drafa your way. Cheers, - Sproat (26 years ago, 23-Dec-98, to lugnet.general)

post
(score: 0.896)

  Re: New storage idea.

Please oh please post them, I just got rid of a large ugly bookshelf and now I have space for a loft thing like that. That sounds really cool, and just out of curiosity what is PCS, is it that Sprint thing?? Richard Wright wrote in message ... (...) (...) (26 years ago, 23-Dec-98, to lugnet.storage)

post
(score: 0.896)

  Re: Any other New Zealnaders on here?

Tim McSweeney wrote in message ... (...) Nope. I assumed I was not the only kiwi owner but until your post I didn't know any other definites. Allan is into Technic, the others favour the lesser themes. Moz (26 years ago, 11-Dec-98, to lugnet.loc.nz)

post
(score: 0.896)

  Contest Ideas?

I've been throwing around the idea of having a space theme building contest. I was thinking of making a model the prize. Mostly, I would like to just see everyones best space creations and stuff. If I did this, would a model be a sufficient prize (...) (26 years ago, 4-Dec-98, to lugnet.general)

post
(score: 0.896)

  Re: Proper place to post US S@H Phone Specials

(...) I would not like to see posts to the <lugnet.loc.us>, keeping that group free for national discussions (if we ever have any). I much prefer giving these announcements their own unique news group. I would even probably subscribe to the (...) (26 years ago, 1-Jan-99, to lugnet.admin.general)

post
(score: 0.896)

  Re: Met a LEGO rep...

A bit off the initial subject, but... Gang, I've said it before, but I'm almost certain LEGO conducts its own focus groups (including play sessions) with children and their parents. I still think Town Jr. and other simplified designs are the result (...) (26 years ago, 4-Dec-98, to lugnet.general)

post
(score: 0.896)

  Re: Proper place to post US S@H Phone Specials

(...) Hrmmm, interesting. I like it. (26 years ago, 2-Jan-99, to lugnet.admin.general)

post
(score: 0.896)

  Re: Proper place to post US S@H Phone Specials

(...) I've re-read this a few times trying to come up with a lengthy response, but I'm really just too busy and tired right now to try to help make a decision like this. Basically, I'll do what you (collectively if it is to be a group-hashed out (...) (26 years ago, 4-Jan-99, to lugnet.admin.general)

post
(score: 0.896)

  Earlier DL post

Fred- Thank you-it helps when you put the libraries that won't load into the right folder. I shall take up with Newton Labs why the HB won't talk to the HB and says out of date 2.81 code is out of date. Thank you again for all your help. Cappy (...) (26 years ago, 30-Jan-99, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)

post
(score: 0.896)

  Re: Proper place to post US S@H Phone Specials

(...) Mmm, yes -- down the road, this would surely be a cool way to go. Need the other infrastructure stuff there first, though, before something like this, otherwise this detracts from the other path with relatively little gain given current (...) (26 years ago, 2-Jan-99, to lugnet.admin.general)

post
(score: 0.896)

  Re: Larry's Switcher

Steve Barile wrote: <duplicate post from one in market.buy-sell-trade> Steve, consider looking into how to use your news reader to post to multiple groups... it helps keep threads together! (26 years ago, 13-Jan-99, to lugnet.trains)

post
(score: 0.896)

  Re: Hello?

I'm in Dallas...well, I work in Dallas and live in Garland. Just got the mindstorms kit, trying to find a place in my house that the cats won't eat the little pieces. trowt Chris Barnes wrote in message ... :Is there anybody out there? : :Just nod (...) (26 years ago, 5-Dec-98, to lugnet.loc.us.tx.dfw)

post
(score: 0.896)

More:  Next Page >>