 General / 1109
Re: "1999 sets are out" message on RTL
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Fri, 4 Dec 1998 23:37:15 GMT

Pawel Nazarewicz writes:
... but it's in binary and I cannot read it.

Looks legit; it includes a scan of the catalog cover, with a SW theme (Vader
TIE chasing an X-Wing... very classic image, plus very classy appearance as the
design is very uncluttered).  Here's the text of the message itself.

Kevin

----------

just got back from the orlando lego store with a couple 1999 sets and
the full box catolog. Sorry but I cant post scans-I attached a photo of
the catolog cover which is great with a Star Wars theme! I only picked
up sets  6463-lunar rover and 5936-spiders secret. plenty of new piecies
and great new set photos. *also of great interest is the lego s@h
suppliment catolog, 4541-road and rail cherry picker truck, 6427-new
road signs, 4519-cross track (its an x shaped track), 4561-railway
express (new train thats not that impressive), and 6464-super rescue
complex (which is a double basepleted set with mini fire, police, and
car service, buildings) anyway, I tried to keep it short I'm just
excited!
looking foward to the SW sets they look great!
gotta go build-johnny