 General / 1111
1110  |  1112
Subject:
1999 sets: Orlando report
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Sat, 5 Dec 1998 00:05:32 GMT

I just phone ordered from Orlando.  S@H doesn't appear to have anything in
stock yet, though in their case I had to give them specific numbers for them to
check, whereas at Orlando they knew what new stuff had just come in.

Orlando LEGO Imagination Center: 407-828-0065

First, the new Adv. stuff was referred to in toto as the "Amazon sets" by the
phone rep I spoke to.  No airship in stock (I smell retail special).  Spider
set comes with a car, $13-ish.  Pontoon plane $7-ish.  No mention of the
temple.

Space: they have a small rover set (35 pcs.).  They have 6455 Flight Simulator
(I probably got that name wrong).  It was $31, I ordered that as it certainly
will contain a larger catalog.  They have 6454 (probe) in stock, didn't say
anything about 6456 (shuttle/pad).  Sounds like a pretty robust modern space
line-up!

Apparently, no new Ninjas there yet.

I ordered 6455 and the spider set; via UPS it could take a week-- but if they
haven't hit TRU in the east yet, I'm looking at at least a week for CA TRUs
anyway.  (Yeah, I'm impatient.  Sue me!!)

Kevin