 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 437
Re: FS or FT, many unopened sets
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Mon, 14 Dec 1998 16:20:29 GMT

Bill Moreau wrote:

I attempted to contact you at jw99@voyager.com but mail was undeliverable.
Please contact me direct for discussion on trades.

Try voyager.net rather than .com. If you look at his post headers,
that's the domain he's on... (Same domain as my website, by the way.
Voyager is an ISP in Michigan and metro Chicago. Good company if you're
located there, geographically.)

Sometimes, when you have a mail problem, it helps to go back and check
the post itself for clues that the problem is on your end rather than
theirs. However, I make the voyager.com mistake all the time myself, so
I wouldn't sweat it. Hope that helps.

- This is a family newsgroup, thanks.