 Storage / 183
Re: New storage idea.
Newsgroups:
lugnet.storage
Date:
Wed, 23 Dec 1998 04:02:40 GMT

Please oh please post them, I just got rid of a large ugly bookshelf and now
I have space for a loft thing like that. That sounds really cool, and just
out of curiosity what is PCS, is it that Sprint thing??
Richard Wright wrote in message ...
Howdy,

Just noticed this thread.

At the original PCS Center on the campus of NNC, we had a "Lego Loft"
built by Pat McShane's father. It was not a bed though...the space • underneath
was set up for a Lego train and there was a building area above. I have the
original plans for it somewhere.

Thanks

Richard
rwright@pcsedu.com
www.weirdrichard.com

Matt Marshall
$%#$% Vacuum Cleaners Always get my pieces!!!
Matt's Lego Page
http://rapturesoft.hypermart.net/mlego/