 Storage / 187
Re: New storage idea.
Newsgroups:
lugnet.storage
Date:
Fri, 1 Jan 1999 19:31:11 GMT

Mark Nelson wrote:

The bunk bed and lofting ideas sound good for apartments, but with your
plan, some people might have a problem.  Taller people will not have
enough clearance to properly sit on top of the bed.  At college, i had
about 2 inches of clearance above my head and im short! (only 5'8")
Working on your idea, maybe the top bunk would be used solely for
storage, having a workspace elsewhere.

--Justin

Hmm, yeah. I see. I thought about the clearance, but because I'm 11 I forgot
about how tall people get. I'm only 5'1".

--Mark

We not only get taller (well some do) but we get much less limber.  The
thought
of climbing up into a bunk bed each time I wanted to work on Lego might
be
just the thing to help me cure my Lego habit :)

Robert Wallace
robertw@netcom.com