 Storage / 178
177  |  179
Subject:
New storage idea.
Newsgroups:
lugnet.storage
Date:
Wed, 9 Dec 1998 23:59:43 GMT

I was thinking, maybe you could have a bunk-bed,
sleep on the bottem, or whatever, and the top one
wouldn't be a bed, it would be workspace. You have
a small seat, and then a board cut in half in front of
you. The front half would have hinges connecting it
to the back half, and would lift up. Under it would be
storage buckets sorted however you like. You grab
the peice you want, and then close it, build, get the
next peice... So on, so on...

TTYL! (Talk to you later)

Mark