 Storage / 179
Re: New storage idea.
Newsgroups:
lugnet.storage
Date:
Thu, 10 Dec 1998 19:05:07 GMT

Mark Nelson wrote:

I was thinking, maybe you could have a bunk-bed,
sleep on the bottem, or whatever, and the top one
wouldn't be a bed, it would be workspace. You have
a small seat, and then a board cut in half in front of
you. The front half would have hinges connecting it
to the back half, and would lift up. Under it would be
storage buckets sorted however you like. You grab
the peice you want, and then close it, build, get the
next peice... So on, so on...

TTYL! (Talk to you later)

Mark

The bunk bed and lofting ideas sound good for apartments, but with your
plan, some people might have a problem.  Taller people will not have
enough clearance to properly sit on top of the bed.  At college, i had
about 2 inches of clearance above my head and im short! (only 5'8")
Working on your idea, maybe the top bunk would be used solely for
storage, having a workspace elsewhere.

--Justin

Fear is the path to the dark side.
Fear leads to anger.