 Storage / 300
Re: New storage idea.
Newsgroups:
lugnet.storage
Date:
Thu, 12 Aug 1999 03:00:26 GMT

I've done that, but my bunk bed isn't a true bunk bed... The bed underneath
rolls away, so I can store my legos both above and under.
Mark Nelson <3nelsons@pressenter.com> wrote in message ...
I was thinking, maybe you could have a bunk-bed,
sleep on the bottem, or whatever, and the top one
wouldn't be a bed, it would be workspace. You have
a small seat, and then a board cut in half in front of
you. The front half would have hinges connecting it
to the back half, and would lift up. Under it would be
storage buckets sorted however you like. You grab
the peice you want, and then close it, build, get the
next peice... So on, so on...

TTYL! (Talk to you later)

Mark