 Local / United States / Texas / Dallas/Ft. Worth / 11
Re: Hello?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.us.tx.dfw
Date:
Sat, 5 Dec 1998 13:51:58 GMT

I'm in Dallas...well, I work in Dallas and live in Garland.
Just got the mindstorms kit, trying to find a place in my house that the
cats won't eat the little pieces.

trowt

Chris Barnes wrote in message ...
:Is there anybody out there?