 Local / United States / Texas / Dallas/Ft. Worth / 8
Re: Hello?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.us.tx.dfw
Date:
Mon, 19 Oct 1998 12:40:40 GMT

Once upon a time, "Michael Huffman" <mhuffman@mindspring.com> wrote:

At the time I worked there, they were doing a little test marketing with
the chips in the can idea.... The package looked like a Pepsi can, but
you opened it up and it had chips inside.

Hmmm.  Makes me want to go get some Pringles.

Steve