  Search Results: post frequency
 Results 1641 – 1660 of about 37000.
Search took 0.01 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  Re: Rhino post on lugnet.cad.dat...

Sproaticus wrote in message (...) _I_ don't think so! I saw it right away... the filename probably helped :-) Context will give it away for sure (I.e., the head on a rhino body). Although I don't do much of this kind of building, it is my favorite (...) (26 years ago, 16-Dec-98, to lugnet.cad)

post
(score: 0.898)

  Discussion Post: Auczilla

I forget if this is the proper place to discuss auction information. However, it seems the best -- unless the best is lugnet.general. But I thought to start it here and see how it goes. I want to say before continuing that I like Todd Lehman. I (...) (26 years ago, 16-Dec-98, to lugnet.market.auction)

post
(score: 0.898)

  Re: Discussion Post: Auczilla

Perhaps a Princess... ...valid questions... <snip> I started back into Lego just before Auczilla 7 (A7), and was very happy to find out about parts auctions. Here was a way to bulk up on needed pieces without having to buy entire sets. I entered (...) (26 years ago, 16-Dec-98, to lugnet.market.auction)

post
(score: 0.898)

  Re: Discussion Post: Auczilla

(...) I read the FAQ. I realized shipping times were longer than expected. I still consider 6 months unacceptable turnaround. Another longtimer here who admits to being "very slow" in getting out auction sets STILL managed to keep me up to date/get (...) (26 years ago, 16-Dec-98, to lugnet.market.auction)

post
(score: 0.898)

  Good Intro to Spirit Programmer

I have gotten the Spirit OCX working just fine and can do the interactive stuff no problem using VB. What is confusing me a bit is how to get the polling working correctly when I download a program. Does anyone have any VB code the code post that (...) (26 years ago, 16-Nov-98, to lugnet.robotics)

post
(score: 0.898)

  Re: Discussion Post: Auczilla

Sarah started the thread. As a note, I disagree with her but respect her a great deal, consider her a steadfast RTL and LUGNET stalwart who I'd reference any day. On the timeliness issue: I have moved from "gee, I need this piece to build X" to (...) (26 years ago, 17-Dec-98, to lugnet.market.auction)

post
(score: 0.898)

  Re: Discussion Post: Auczilla

(...) I think that was me. :-) But I was running a very, very small set auction, not a parts auction. Margins are higher on sets, and smaller auctions admit of more personal attention. Both factors contribute to personal updates... Also, I got (...) (26 years ago, 17-Dec-98, to lugnet.market.auction)

post
(score: 0.898)

  Re: Guitars

(...) I'm waiting for Tom Stangl to do one... :) (...) I'm glad you mentioned that. I actually tried using that piece. I didn't really like it that much because the face of the guitar seemed too big, but I'll work on it.(1) If I can make it look (...) (26 years ago, 16-Nov-98, to lugnet.general, lugnet.cad)

post
(score: 0.898)

  Re: Discussion Post: Auczilla

(...) Yes. But I did not want to name names since I did not want to risk besmirching your good name. And, as I said, you did not raise my frustration meter. (...) Positive. You're an important market force in the online Lego market. Sarah Heacock (...) (26 years ago, 17-Dec-98, to lugnet.market.auction)

post
(score: 0.898)

  Re: Discussion Post: Auczilla

(...) That is true. And I will not be bidding in AucZILLA any longer until I see the distribution time go down. (I have faith that it will. Eventually) I hate to "vote with my pocketbook" like this when the person RUNNING the auction is someone I (...) (26 years ago, 17-Dec-98, to lugnet.market.auction)

post
(score: 0.898)

  Re: Discussion Post: Auczilla

I dunno, Mike, she could be complementing you here, or saying some of the economists she knows REALLY suck ;-) <duck> (...) -- | Tom Stangl, Technical Support Netscape Communications Corp | | Please do not associate my personal views with my (...) (26 years ago, 21-Dec-98, to lugnet.market.auction)

post
(score: 0.898)

  Re: How to download firmware file (non-Windows approach?)

(...) Oop, that means I answered the wrong question earlier. To answer your new question, you need to find some documentation on using the OCX, then you need to write up a program that downloads the firmware using that. I don't know of any (...) (26 years ago, 16-Nov-98, to lugnet.robotics)

post
(score: 0.898)

  Soccer(football) sets going1

Hello, I would like to sell my double football(soccer) set. Because the costs of overseas shipping is very high,I would sell them in one lot. The price is including shipping ( airmail). I would be to be exchanged also ready the complete posts for a (...) (26 years ago, 16-Nov-98, to lugnet.market.auction)

post
(score: 0.898)

  Modern Auction Sets Update

SETS - (URL) - (URL) THE UPDATE FOR THE UPDATE: The paper decal on the fig for set #640 Fire Truck is now in excellent condition The yellow ladder for set #575 Canadian Coast Guard Stn, is no longer defective (I found more of these parts) I have (...) (26 years ago, 15-Nov-98, to lugnet.market.auction)

post
(score: 0.898)

  Re: [LDAO] Editor Feedback requested

Larry Pieniazek wrote in message <364E7550.34FEF2CB@c...AM.com>... (...) Sorry but I have to point out that in most cases VB is a much faster, and easier to use programming language, Sure theres some trobles getting to lowlevel stuff but that's why (...) (26 years ago, 15-Nov-98, to lugnet.cad)

post
(score: 0.897)

  Re: Discussion Post: Auczilla

(...) Can you elaborate? I may be important to certain sellers but I rather suspect a number of buyers would prefer I folded my tent and slunk away quietly into the night. (26 years ago, 17-Dec-98, to lugnet.market.auction)

post
(score: 0.897)

  Re: Discussion Post: Auczilla

(...) and I'm an architect but when have I ever let THAT stop me from pontificating?? < Essence: Larry primes the demand pump > Yes, I see. Prolly. (26 years ago, 18-Dec-98, to lugnet.market.auction)

post
(score: 0.897)

  Re: Discussion Post: Auczilla

(...) If a seller does not have the reasonable expectation that they will make enough from their auctions to be worth running the auction, then they will not run them. You are one of the regular buyers who make it worth their while to run such (...) (26 years ago, 18-Dec-98, to lugnet.market.auction)

post
(score: 0.897)

  Facelift for promotional set database + new space database

I have been given some space on my ISP's commercial NT server, so my promotional set guide will be on the move soon (the original URL will redirect). Before it goes public, please give it a whirl and LMK what you think. The URL is: (URL) is best (...) (26 years ago, 16-Nov-98, to lugnet.publish)

post
(score: 0.897)

  Re: looking for review of 4555

Eben Hill wrote: <4555??> One comment, it's better to cross post instead of posting two requests. We now have two threads running in to different groups. No biggie, but it helps keep things straight if you actually cross post. (26 years ago, 3-Dec-98, to lugnet.reviews, lugnet.trains)

post
(score: 0.897)

More:  Next Page >>