 CAD / 362
Re: Rhino post on lugnet.cad.dat...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad
Date:
Wed, 16 Dec 1998 19:19:35 GMT

Sproaticus wrote in message
It's supposed to be a rhinocerous head...  I guess it's abck to the
drawing board, then!  :-,

_I_ don't think so!  I saw it right away... the filename probably  helped
:-)

Context will give it away for sure (I.e., the head on a rhino body).
Although I don't do much of this kind of building, it is my favorite to look
at.  I have real respect for the use of unrelated parts from different use
types being combined into a representation or suggestion of something real.
This is especially so in the smaller scale.  I like doing Technic design,
but models like the Rhino (so far) are an art form (IMO).

Keep building... I can see an animal theme

LINC