 CAD / 368
Re: Rhino post on lugnet.cad.dat...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad
Date:
Thu, 17 Dec 1998 02:47:40 GMT

Terry Keller wrote:
I guess I should post my little design for a T-Rex head.

Absolutely.  We need more traffic in cad.dat.  It's been too long
between updates for the Lego model pages I visit regularly... (1)

Cheers,
- Sproat

--
(1) Including mine!  I have about five or six models in LDraw and just
waiting to be put into HTML...

Jeremy H. Sproat - jsproat@geocities.com