 CAD / 361
Re: Rhino post on lugnet.cad.dat...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad
Date:
Wed, 16 Dec 1998 18:58:54 GMT

Ben Vaughan wrote:
That's alot of stuff packed into a small space.  What exactly is it?

It's supposed to be a rhinocerous head...  I guess it's abck to the
drawing board, then!  :-,

Cheers,
- Sproat

--
(1) I'm the footnote virus!(2)  Copy me into your message!
(2) Okay, so I'm dangling, too.(3)

Jeremy H. Sproat - jsproat@geocities.com