  Search Results: how to deep link
 Results 881 – 900 of about 86000.
Search took 0.01 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  Re: Train doors and windows

I would also be interested in buying several train doors and windows. I am not familiar with the piece numbers but I have been looking through the recommended web page: (URL) that page I have found the 4181, 4182, 4033, 4035, 4511 parts. Does anyone (...) (25 years ago, 25-Aug-99, to lugnet.trains)

how, link
(score: 2.598)

  (canceled)

how, deep
(score: 2.598)

  Re: My point.

(...) would (...) agree? (...) were (...) another to (...) *You* must find it *really* hard to read books if there are *no* pointers to the *important* words in the sentences? Perhaps *your* mother underlines them for *you*? :-) (...) you (...) (...) (24 years ago, 19-Oct-00, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

how, deep
(score: 2.598)

  Re: No promises when I'll be done, but...

(...) I used to be a fan of Matthew's weapons designs, but I'm afraid that I too am going to suffer, going forward, from limited interest in things Matthew says and creates. It's my own fault for not being able to ignore his rotten attitude, but I (...) (24 years ago, 17-Oct-00, to lugnet.space, lugnet.off-topic.debate)

how, deep
(score: 2.598)

  Re: 22/7 & infinities (was: Re: The nature of the JC god, good or evil?)

(...) At the risk of me being accused of saying something then not following through, I'm not sure there's too much point me trawling through back messages to pick logical flaws in what was said - especially as I think you and John N both picked (...) (25 years ago, 24-Aug-99, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

how, link
(score: 2.598)

  Re: Suggestion for improvement

(...) I wanted to do that, but although you can temporarily override the LINK and VLINK color inline with <FONT COLOR=...>, you can't temporarily override them separately inline. (At least not to the best of my knowledge; maybe there's some CSS (...) (25 years ago, 2-Sep-99, to lugnet.admin.general)

how, link
(score: 2.597)

  Re: Social Engineering (was: Re: The Friendliest Site On The Internet. (Was Re: A little self examination?))

I think Todd got "played". (And I recently said I didn't think Todd was easy to fool) Social Engineering my foot. If that was what MM was up to, it has no place here. But I don't think it was, I think it was just another layer of deception. This guy (...) (24 years ago, 24-Oct-00, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

how, deep
(score: 2.597)

  New items posted to JABA - ultra-low starting bids on some

Well, I decided to have a little fun tonight. I've been pricing most things at or near recent auction prices, so most things have been selling at their asking prices, which is fine by me, but it doesn't really make for any excitement. SO, in an (...) (25 years ago, 1-Sep-99, to lugnet.market.auction)

how, link
(score: 2.597)

  Re: My Stance

(...) It's very difficult -- and I'm not even going to try -- to sum everything up in a nice simple pat statement (not that you're asking for one), since, to various extents, I agree with almost everything that everyone here has said. My opinions (...) (24 years ago, 23-Oct-00, to lugnet.admin.general) !

how, deep
(score: 2.597)

  Kego Constructopedia

I just read Mike Plusch's undergraduate dissertation (link near the bottom) at: (URL) it he describes a lego technic contructopedia built using FileMaker Pro. The database does not appear to be available for download, but there are some images of a (...) (25 years ago, 6-Sep-99, to lugnet.robotics)

how, link
(score: 2.596)

  Brown Box Cars

I have been meaning to build some brown ones... totally inspired by Ben Coifman. Even have the 1x4x3 brown panels in place waiting to be engraved! I added a strip, black and chocolate brown, just for good measure. Maybe I'll do another rev... maybe (...) (16 years ago, 10-Dec-08, to lugnet.trains)

deep, link
(score: 2.596)

  Re: web page in frames

Matthew Miller: (...) It simply shows the NOFRAMES element in stead of the FRAMES element. That is how frames/no-frames negotiation was defined by Netscape. It is sad that we are stuck with this horrible solution just because the programmers at (...) (25 years ago, 12-Sep-99, to lugnet.publish)

how, link
(score: 2.596)

  Re: LEGO Calendar of Events

(...) They can coexist, but I think the question is instead one of redundancy and efficiency. (...) What does Brick News provide that is of value? + A summary of LEGO(R) related news all in one place * Don't have to read through multiple newsgroups (...) (25 years ago, 4-Sep-99, to lugnet.admin.general)

how, link
(score: 2.595)

  Re: Latter Day Saints (was:Re: God and the Devil and forgiveness (was Re: POV-RAY orange color))

In lugnet.off-topic.debate, Larry Pieniazek writes: I've had to largely pull out of this debate for a couple of weeks owing to quite a bit of urgent work from my publishers suddenly turning up - so I've currently got very little time to post. But (...) (25 years ago, 6-Sep-99, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

how, link
(score: 2.595)

  Re: Gripper and lift arm with single motor

Hi All I have built such a device as part of my rather belated entry to "Joel's Challenge" The grippers are connected to an arm via the small bevel gears. The whole mechanisim is attached to the robot via two arms I use one motor geared down via a (...) (25 years ago, 7-Sep-99, to lugnet.robotics)

how, link
(score: 2.594)

  Re: Datsville Updated

Dennett <dennett@agate.net> wrote in message news:199909091305580...ate.net... (...) Oh yeah. I had the image map commented out yesterday since it wasn't working. (...) Sorry, it seems to be an epidemic with me. (...) Sounds good. I guess I'll have (...) (25 years ago, 9-Sep-99, to lugnet.cad)

how, link
(score: 2.594)

  Re: DAT file updates

People who post via newsreaders SHOULD be able to cancel the original and repost. But of course that plays havoc with threading as the reposted post is no longer at the top of a thread... the rest of the thread is orphaned. How about some sort of (...) (25 years ago, 9-Sep-99, to lugnet.admin.general)

how, link
(score: 2.594)

  Re: LEGO is listening! (was...are you listening?)

(...) EXCELLENT POINT! Ironic how Many large Toy companies have been complaining that their "opportunity years" to sell to kids have declined by 50% and Lego can't beat off 20+ year buyers with a stick. Lego made a great product, marketed it pretty (...) (24 years ago, 5-Nov-00, to lugnet.lego, lugnet.dear-lego)

how, deep
(score: 2.594)

  Re: 22/7 & infinities (was: Re: The nature of the JC god, good or evil?)

Warning: LONG MESSAGE! (...) Yep. As I said before, I was curious as to whether or not this was more a straight consequentialist argument or one of both consequence and underlying morality. I didn't see the morality put forth directly, just kind of (...) (25 years ago, 9-Sep-99, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

how, link
(score: 2.593)

  Re: LEGO is listening! (was...are you listening?)

(...) [ some simple math calculations about to go totally off the deep end ] If TLC has an annual revenue of $1.1B, and somewhere I recall that wholesale on TLC product is about 60% of retail, then that represents about $1.833B at MSRP. Then I will (...) (24 years ago, 5-Nov-00, to lugnet.lego, lugnet.dear-lego)

how, deep
(score: 2.593)

More:  Next Page >>