 CAD / 2676
Re: Datsville Updated
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad
Date:
Thu, 9 Sep 1999 17:17:37 GMT

Dennett <dennett@agate.net> wrote in message
news:199909091305580200.007C94DE@agate.net...
John, you got the image maps working!!! Since the image with
the maps and the one from yesterday are the same, why not
just get rid of(or decrease the size of) the second one. One

Oh yeah.  I had the image map commented out yesterday since it wasn't working.

other thing, you left of the second 't' in my last name. OK, so

Sorry, it seems to be an epidemic with me.

two things, before you go updating again, I'll send you my fire
boat(motorboat size) since we know have a river.

Sounds good.  I guess I'll have to figure out just where that river is in
relation to the town.

Note to all posters:  please post your datsville submissions to
lugnet.cad.dat.models, rather than e-mailing them to me.  That way I can link
to the dat from the picture.  If it's a multi-file model, learn how to use
M-Peedy (it's extremely easy if you use LDAO), and post the .mpd file.

That's all for know. Thanks for taking the time to make this all
work. :-)

Your welcome.  Hopefully as I get better at HTML and POV, it won't take quite
so much time.

-John Van