 CAD / 2675
Re: Datsville Updated
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad
Date:
Thu, 9 Sep 1999 17:05:58 GMT

John, you got the image maps working!!! Since the image with
the maps and the one from yesterday are the same, why not
just get rid of(or decrease the size of) the second one. One
other thing, you left of the second 't' in my last name. OK, so
two things, before you go updating again, I'll send you my fire
boat(motorboat size) since we know have a river.
That's all for know. Thanks for taking the time to make this all
work. :-)

Ryan