  Search Results: how to deep link
 Results 3341 – 3360 of about 86000.
Search took 0.04 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  Re: MOC: Futuron "Mosquito"

Perhaps the previous response was a bit harsh- but he does have a point. I'll try to give some constructive criticism... Some posts generate a lot of traffic, some don't. Most long threads come from sites with a lot of content. You are posting an (...) (24 years ago, 15-Sep-00, to lugnet.space)

how, link
(score: 3.042)

  Re: Chocolate Lego Printer...

(...) Hey Tim, I came to this story through (URL) core77.com>, a neat ID e-zine. As far as I can tell (I hate reading a geeky BLOG to figure out someone's project!) it "prints" a little dot of chocolate by moving a plate under a "print head" that (...) (20 years ago, 14-Sep-04, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, FTX)

how, link
(score: 3.042)

  Re: Suggestions wanted

(...) You bet ;-) No, it's really easy. Like I said, I made a template page and just reuse it. It's easy for me to do this, as it's just a bunch of code. Once you learn to read it, you "see" the website before it's published (or just viewed in your (...) (22 years ago, 18-Dec-02, to lugnet.publish)

how, link
(score: 3.042)

  Use all your Windows PC’s as one, to render POV-Ray at once and real easy (SMPOV)

Hello, Over the past few months I have been working on making a mini-supercomputer with several servers running Linux and PVM (parallel virtual machine) with MOSIX. All for Rendering in POV-Ray. After weeks of learning Linux and trying to figure out (...) (20 years ago, 11-Oct-04, to lugnet.cad)

how, link
(score: 3.042)

  TexLUG Austin meeting Sunday 2/13; sumo demo/contest

Folks, Come on by the next Austin TexLUG meeting this coming Sunday. Particulars are below. Bring your creations and show off what you've been working on! I'll be demonstrating two bots from David Perdue's sumo robotics book (I'll be borrowing his (...) (20 years ago, 8-Feb-05, to lugnet.org.us.texlug, lugnet.loc.us.tx.aus, lugnet.loc.us.tx)

how, link
(score: 3.042)

  Re: The Brick Testament enters The Wilderness

(...) Thanks, Bruce. (...) Those are the chin-strap section of white space/motorcycle helmets. I have lots and lots of those now from when I hand-carve God's white hairpiece out of a white helmet hair each time I make a Holy Trinity custom set to (...) (22 years ago, 6-Feb-03, to lugnet.build.ancient)

how, link
(score: 3.042)

  Re: Patterned Parts Summary available in the Parts Tracker

The following started as a response to Orion, but grew into a general guide for compiling these lists. (...) Actually, the way I've been proceeding is to look at Fibblesnork, Locker99, Minimundo! (!), and Peeron as references. If you[1] have all the (...) (22 years ago, 10-Jul-02, to lugnet.cad.dev)

how, link
(score: 3.042)

  Re: Let the backpeddaling and blaming and obfuscating begin! (as if it hadn't already...)

Let's be clear that this is the backpedaling from the original backpedaling. We shall therefore see an infinite line of small retreats without anyone in the White House daring to admit that they were wrong to do anything anyway. Smoke and mirrors. (...) (21 years ago, 8-Jul-03, to lugnet.off-topic.debate, FTX)

how, link
(score: 3.042)

  Re: Why the absence of LD in their own newsgroup?

What Jim has stated was done so perfectly that it doesn't need any "me too"s, but here is my total agreement with his words anyway. And I think that the administrative reasons for creating this newsgroup and also limiting official TLC access to (...) (22 years ago, 6-Jun-02, to lugnet.lego.direct)

how, link
(score: 3.042)

  Re: Castle World: A Plan of Action

(...) No no no ... I know my current limitations (away from my legos, pretty busy schedule at school), but CW is still something that I feel could and would work well if it were set up properly. The key would be to have groups of people working on (...) (21 years ago, 19-Aug-03, to lugnet.castle.org.cw, FTX)

how, link
(score: 3.042)

  Several New Buildings added to my Site...

Well I have finally gotten around to updating my Castle pages again. (URL) have added the following structures... 1. Right now this is just a generic building for my town although I do like it quite a bit. This building came about mostly because I (...) (25 years ago, 3-Mar-00, to lugnet.announce, lugnet.castle, lugnet.build.arch, lugnet.general)

how, link
(score: 3.042)

  Off topic: secure channel to the RCX

What follows in this message will probably appear quite strange to many of the readers on this list, and I apologize in andvance, and encourage you to delete/skip this message if it seems too whacky. It occured to me that one of my favorite toys, (...) (25 years ago, 22-Feb-00, to lugnet.robotics)

how, link
(score: 3.042)

  Re: Bricks on the Brain Building Instructions Portal live!

Jake - I love this idea, and I think it looks great. I've got some suggestions too, but please don't take them as criticisms! (...) It would be much more useful to have this at the moment, while there are still empty categories. I'm not sure about (...) (22 years ago, 13-Jun-02, to lugnet.general)

how, link
(score: 3.042)

  Episode IV in pictures?

Has anyone thought about making A New Hope website with pictures. I remember that someone did it before the release of the new sets( a Japanese guy I think). Now that there are official sets I think it would be neat to see it re-done with the (...) (24 years ago, 17-Dec-00, to lugnet.starwars)

how, link
(score: 3.042)

  new LEGO elements (inside the Technic Powerpacks)

Hi all (espacially Technic Fans), the new LEGO Technic Powerpacks are finally available. S@H Europe lately shipped my ordered items to me. I have chosen to order three of them for now, while five are available (or even 10, depending on what you (...) (24 years ago, 21-Sep-00, to lugnet.technic, lugnet.general)

how, link
(score: 3.042)

  Re: And you thought blockstacking was hard...

"Angelo Castellano" <statsone@sympatico.ca> wrote in message news:002a01c26115$42...9rt100b... (...) I hate to do this, but I just finished a rant on rec.roller-coaster about that phrase. What exactly does "way too much free time on their hands" (...) (22 years ago, 21-Sep-02, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

how, link
(score: 3.042)

  Re: Target Prices Plunging!

(...) A number of Target stores are near my home here just south of Nashville. After reading the original post in this thread on Wednesday, I took a trip to the closest one. The Lego aisle was essentially bare, except for a few items at full price. (...) (18 years ago, 31-Dec-06, to lugnet.market.shopping)

how, link
(score: 3.042)

  Announcing the Alternate Star Wars Contests

Hi all, I'm here to announce the "Alternate Star Wars" contest that I'm currently hosting on the FBTB "LEGO Star Wars Customs" forum. The obvious and the main reason for it, is to boost the creativity in creating more Sci-fi based original customs. (...) (20 years ago, 5-Jun-04, to lugnet.announce, lugnet.starwars, lugnet.space) !

how, link
(score: 3.042)

  Cool new Lego sculptures at ToysRUs.... Wait a minute, is that?!?!?

Hello all! I just got back from a business trip to Ney York, where I just finished a HUGE commision for a family in Long Island. Had some extra time so I decided to check out the Toys R Us Megastore in Times Square (among other touristy stuff). I, (...) (20 years ago, 9-Mar-05, to lugnet.general)

how, link
(score: 3.042)

  Re: Parts license

(...) I think all of those examples are simply conversions to other formats, they don't change the contents of the files. This could be added to the 'Definitions' section of the license. (...) From the zlib license: 1. The origin of this software (...) (24 years ago, 25-Sep-00, to lugnet.cad.dev)

how, link
(score: 3.042)

More:  Next Page >>