 Announcements / 2572
2571  |  2573
Subject:
Announcing the Alternate Star Wars Contests
Newsgroups:
lugnet.announce, lugnet.starwars, lugnet.space
Date:
Sat, 5 Jun 2004 06:24:49 GMT
Highlighted:
! (details)

Hi all,

I'm here to announce the "Alternate Star Wars" contest that I'm currently
hosting on the FBTB "LEGO Star Wars Customs" forum.

The obvious and the main reason for it, is to boost the creativity in creating
more Sci-fi based original customs. Yes there had been (and still are) few
contests in that theme before, but it doesn't hurt to have few more...

This contest actually consists of two separate ones that have some modest prizes
to win.

I know these boards are filled with talented giants whom I'm a big fan of, and I
believe this is a great opportunity for you guys to show the younger generation
of builders how the LEGO medium could be a wonderful experience without the
dependency on instructions and the constant availability of images.

Both contests are about creating alternate Star Wars customs from alternate
universes of your imagination.

For more details about the contests and their rules, please check out this link:
<http://www.fbtbforums.net/viewtopic.php?t=1884>

Good luck and have fun...

Joseph Kazmo (aka Darkkazmo)